Alfalfa Pellet Making03/29/2022
Making Fuel Pellets From Peanut Shells03/30/2022
Growth and distribution of sugarcaneSugarcane, (scientific name: Saccharum officinarum English name: Sugarcane), is a perennial tall solid herb. The rhizomes are stout and developed. Culm height 3-5(-6) m. The distribution of sugarcane is mainly between 33° north latitude and 30° south latitude, and the area is relatively concentrated between 25° north and south latitude. Sugarcane is native to India and is now widely grown in tropical and subtropical regions. The country with the largest sugarcane planting area is Brazil, followed by India, and China ranks third. Countries with larger planting areas include Cuba, Thailand, Mexico, Australia, and the United States.
Why use sugarcane bagasse pellets?
Benefits of sugarcane bagasse pellets?
The bagasse pellets are applied in many places because of its convenience and comfort, it has the following advantages:
1. High return on the investment
Low cost of raw materials, small investment of the equipment, the operation is simple. The ordinary people after simple training can operate the equipment, the human labor cost is very low, coal prices fluctuate. These factors ensure better returns on investments.
2. Wide application ranges
Bagasse pellets are easy to use and store. It can be employed in heating, living stoves, hot water boilers, industrial boilers, biomass power plant and so on to replace firewood, coal, fuel oil, liquefied petroleum gas. The family unit is also applicable; the burning effect is good, which can meet the cooking, heating, bathing needs, especially the necessities for biomass power plant.
3. Environmental benefits
Bagasse pellets benefits the environment, bagasse pellets are carbon neutral, which means the emissions of CO2 produced by itself is absorbed by itself during growth. They do not release other air polluting gases into the air.
Different from fossil fuels such as coal and natural gas which is expendable (formed in a very long time), bagasse pellets are renewable, because sugarcane grows every year, and we can have endless supply of raw materials.
The price of coal, oil and gas are controlled by the government, With the more demand for energy and the less fossil fuels, no one can assure the stability of their prices. However, the cost of bagasse pellets can be controlled.
6. Turn waste into wealth
Under the background of the global shortage of energy, the bagasse pellets is a representative of turning “waste” into wealth, the sugarcanes were made full use of, in addition to this, also increases the income of farmers.
Production process of bagasse pellets
To generate enough heat to meet all the needs of a typical sugar factory or to make a profit by making pellets. In general, the production of bagasse pellets is divided into several steps:
Use a high-efficiency hammer mill to pulverize the raw materials into powder with a particle size of 3-5mm.
The moisture of fresh bagasse is about 48-50%, and it is necessary to ensure that the moisture of bagasse is dried to 10-15% to solidify the bagasse. The drying process requires a tumble dryer.
Bagasse powder materials are feed into the sugarcane bagasse pellet machine, they will be compressed into granules by the movement of the die and a set of rollers inside the mill.
Pellet cooler, this unit can save floor space and processing time. Cooling the pellets makes them easier to pack and transport.
After the granules are cooled, they are packaged by a packaging machine, which is convenient for storage and transportation.
Bagasse Pellet Machine Recommended
Reference Pellet Production Line Process
- Waste wood with a moisture content of about 10%-15%, furniture factory scraps as biomass pellets
- Material moisture is more than 15%; dryer + pellet machine + cooling + packaging + finished product warehouse; output more than 3 tons per hour
The production process of demolition materials, board skins, waste building templates, and wooden pallets as pelletsThe moisture content of the material is 10%-15%; crushing, pelleting, cooling, packaging; more than 3 tons per hour
Biomass pellet production line case
- The customer's raw material is rice husk, and output is 4.5-6t/h. YULONG XGJ series pellet mill can process all kinds of materials well, no matter what your materials are, sawdust, peanut husk, rice husk, straw, bamboo, palm, bagasse, activated carbon, sludge, etc., can be well pressed into biomass pellets.
- This is a complete Caragana Korshinskii Pellet Production Line with an hourly yield of 5-8 tons. Customers use Caragana Korshinskii as raw material to produce biomass pellets.
Notes in Pellet Processing :
1. Before the worker gets on the machine, the operator must read the instruction manual carefully to understand the various technological processes of the equipment.
2. In the production process, strictly follow the procedures and operation sequence, and carry out the installation operation as required.
3. The main equipment needs to be installed and fixed on a flat concrete floor and fixed with screws.
4. Smoking and open flames are strictly prohibited at the production site.
5.After each boot, it needs to be idle first. After the equipment runs normally without abnormality, the material can be fed evenly.
6. It is strictly forbidden to add hard impurities such as stones and metals into the feeding device. In order to avoid damage to the granulation chamber, iron should be removed before granulation.
7. It will be dangerous, if the material is moved by hand or other tools during the operation of the equipment.
8. If abnormal noise occurs during the production process, the power supply should be cut off immediately. After checking and handling the abnormal situation, the production can continue.
9. The feeding must be stopped first, and then the machine should be shut down. After the raw materials of the feeding system are processed, the power supply should be cut off.
Correctly operating the pellet mill as required and paying attention to relevant matters as required can not only improve the output and operating performance of the equipment, but also prolong the service life of the equipment.