Organic fertilizer industry04/07/2022
Production process of branches and wood chips as pellets04/08/2022
Standard pellet processing process for small and medium biomass pellet processing plants
- Capacity: 3000kg/h-6000kg/h
- Raw materials: sawdust, rice husks, peanut shells, mushroom residues and other powders.
- Application: Sawdust, chaff or husk granulation.
- Labor: 3-4 people.
- 3-4 tons/hour Transformer ≥440KVA.
- 4-6 tons/hour Transformer ≥800KVA.
- Recommended users: large furniture factories, wood processing factories, rice factories, oil mills and other users with raw material advantages.
Standard Biomass Pellet Production Process Analysis
- The wood flour raw materials (rice husks and peanut husks do not need a sieving machine) are removed from the sand, iron and other impurities after passing through the sieving machine;
- The sieved wood powder enters the hydraulic granulation silo through the conveyor belt for storage and homogenization, and the automatic connection reduces the dust concentration, which is safe and clean, and saves labor;
- The wood powder is fed by frequency conversion through the screw conveyor at the bottom of the silo to ensure the continuous and stable feeding of the granulator, reduce wear, and stabilize production and high efficiency;
- The high temperature particles enter the cooler for cooling through the conveyor belt;
- The cooled pellets enter the packaging machine for packaging.
Technological advantages: Hydraulic treatment silo is configured to automate connection and reduce labor; closed buffer silo to reduce dust concentration and dust storm; set up a hydraulic screeding device at the bottom of the silo to prevent material from bridging and ensure stable feeding of the pellet machine.
Process disadvantages: Due to the shortage of raw materials, it is difficult to increase the production capacity.
Note: This process requires that the moisture content of the raw material is 10%-15%, and if the moisture is higher than this, a dryer needs to be used for drying.
How to build a small and medium biomass pellet plant
- Look for raw materials that can be directly made into pellets, such as dry sawdust, rice husks, peanut shells, mushroom residues, bagasse and other biomass powders;
- After the raw materials are determined, it is necessary to determine the workshop. The construction or search of the workshop is generally close to the raw materials or a place with convenient transportation. It is the best to have both.
- Transformers, the biomass granulation industry consumes a lot of electricity. After determining the production capacity, choose the transformer that matches the production capacity according to the equipment power provided by the equipment manufacturer.
- Before purchasing equipment, you must first understand the product quality of the equipment manufacturer. It is often difficult to distinguish the quality of the product in the network environment. You must visit the manufacturer on the spot, and don’t be fooled by the low price. The centrifugal high-efficiency pellet machine is the invention patent of our company, and it has now been upgraded to the 8th generation. The strong technical strength of Yulong Machinery will escort your pellets.
- For equipment installation and debugging, our company will send technicians to guide the installation and debugging training for free.
Biomass pellet production line equipment composition
The structure is simple, the operation is stable, the screening is reliable, the production capacity is large, and the maintenance is convenient. According to the mesh size, it can be screened in sections.
8th generation centrifugal high-efficiency pellet machine
The 8th generation centrifugal high-efficiency pellet mill is our patented product. There are 560 models with a power of 132KW and an hourly output of 1.5-2 tons, and 850 models with a power of 250KW and a production capacity of 3-4. You can choose the device model according to your needs.
The belt conveyor has the advantages of strong conveying capacity, long conveying distance, simple structure and easy maintenance, and can easily implement programmed control and automatic operation.
The material used is thick galvanized sheet, which has high density, is not easy to deform and corrode, and has a long service life. The modular structure is used for installation, which is convenient for transportation and on-site assembly by customers; the bottom of the warehouse is equipped with a hydraulic screed device to prevent materials from bridging; the bottom is equipped with a screw conveyor and frequency conversion feeding to ensure stable feeding of the pellet machine.
The unique vibrating mechanism is used to discharge material, which has stable operation and smooth discharge. Using the principle of counter-flow cooling, the particles are fully and uniformly cooled.
Customers can choose the type of packaging scale according to their own requirements; of course, in the complete production line, they can choose the combination of large and small packaging scales.
Note: This is a set of conventional simple biomass pellet production line, we can customize different pellet production solutions for you according to different sites, raw materials, output and budget. As a leading pellet machine manufacturer in China, Yulong Machinery has rich experience and can build a unique small pellet factory for you according to the actual situation.
Biomass pellet production line case
As an advanced pellet equipment manufacturer, we have installed tens of thousands of biomass pellet production lines at home and abroad.