What’s Everything You Need to Know About Briquette Press Machine?03/16/2022
Sugarcane Bagasse Pellet Making03/30/2022
Making Alfalfa Pellets with Alfalfa Pellet Mill Machine
Advantage and Disadvantage of alfalfa pellets
How to make alfalfa pellet?
Alfalfa pellet mill can help you make dehydrated alfalfa hay into pellets easily.
Firstly, Get your alfalfa pellet mill or pellet plant ready. If just for own use at home, a small pellet mill is enough. For a pellet plant, you can take a large scale machine and related equipment.
Secondly,Prepare a dryer. As we all know, the wetter or dryer material will affect the final quality of biomass pellets, so you need a dryer to get the suitable moisture, which is always about 15%.
Thirdly, Grinding alfalfa to get appropriate size for the alfalfa pellet machine.
Finally, Put the alfalfa to the feeder of the alfalfapellet mill.
How to choose the alfalfa pellet machine?To some beginners: you may feel confused in how to choose a proper alfalfa pellet machine, here are some tips maybe helpful.
1. Choose a reliable pellet machine manufacturer or supplier.You can evaluate manufacturer from following aspects. Check out the certifications for products; Make sure it is a real manufacturer not the middleman. Consult if perfect after-sales service is available or not; check the wearing parts’ service life and delivery time
2. Choose suitable pellet machine die according to your own situation.Different livestock needs different pellet size, for example, chicken and fish need the fine feed while the sheep need more coarse grain. You should choose proper pellet machine with different dies.
3. Productivity.In general, we recommend that choose the output of pellet machine is higher than you need. It is unavoidable that the dies appeared wearing problems, which may cause a lower output. So that choose the pellet mill with a higher output will be better.
4. Auxiliary equipment.The moisture, size, etc. of the raw materials are all key factors affecting the final quality of the pellets, so you may also need related auxiliary equipment, such as: dryers, hammer mills, coolers and packaging machines
Reference Pellet Production Line Process
- Waste wood with a moisture content of about 10%-15%, furniture factory scraps as biomass pellets
- Material moisture is more than 15%; dryer + pellet machine + cooling + packaging + finished product warehouse; output more than 3 tons per hour
The production process of demolition materials, board skins, waste building templates, and wooden pallets as pelletsThe moisture content of the material is 10%-15%; crushing, pelleting, cooling, packaging; more than 3 tons per hour
Biomass pellet production line case
- The production line of wood pellets with an hourly output of 6 tons. The customer's raw materials are waste wood boards and various wood waste materials.The production line uses twoXGJ850 wood pellet machines, and one XGJ850 has an output of 3.5 tons per hour.
Notes in Pellet Processing :
1. Before the worker gets on the machine, the operator must read the instruction manual carefully to understand the various technological processes of the equipment.
2. In the production process, strictly follow the procedures and operation sequence, and carry out the installation operation as required.
3. The main equipment needs to be installed and fixed on a flat concrete floor and fixed with screws.
4. Smoking and open flames are strictly prohibited at the production site.
5.After each boot, it needs to be idle first. After the equipment runs normally without abnormality, the material can be fed evenly.
6. It is strictly forbidden to add hard impurities such as stones and metals into the feeding device. In order to avoid damage to the granulation chamber, iron should be removed before granulation.
7. It will be dangerous, if the material is moved by hand or other tools during the operation of the equipment.
8. If abnormal noise occurs during the production process, the power supply should be cut off immediately. After checking and handling the abnormal situation, the production can continue.
9. The feeding must be stopped first, and then the machine should be shut down. After the raw materials of the feeding system are processed, the power supply should be cut off.
Correctly operating the pellet mill as required and paying attention to relevant matters as required can not only improve the output and operating performance of the equipment, but also prolong the service life of the equipment.