Organic fertilizer industry04/07/2022
Production process of branches and wood chips as pellets04/08/2022
Standard pellet processing process for small and medium biomass pellet processing plants
- Capacity: 3000kg/h-6000kg/h
- Raw materials: sawdust, rice husks, peanut shells, mushroom residues and other powders.
- Application: Sawdust, chaff or husk granulation.
- Labor: 3-4 people.
- 3-4 tons/hour Transformer ≥440KVA.
- 4-6 tons/hour Transformer ≥800KVA.
- Recommended users: large furniture factories, wood processing factories, rice factories, oil mills and other users with raw material advantages.
Standard Biomass Pellet Production Process Analysis
- The wood flour raw materials (rice husks and peanut husks do not need a sieving machine) are removed from the sand, iron and other impurities after passing through the sieving machine;
- The sieved wood powder enters the hydraulic granulation silo through the conveyor belt for storage and homogenization, and the automatic connection reduces the dust concentration, which is safe and clean, and saves labor;
- The wood powder is fed by frequency conversion through the screw conveyor at the bottom of the silo to ensure the continuous and stable feeding of the granulator, reduce wear, and stabilize production and high efficiency;
- The high temperature particles enter the cooler for cooling through the conveyor belt;
- The cooled pellets enter the packaging machine for packaging.
Technological advantages: Hydraulic treatment silo is configured to automate connection and reduce labor; closed buffer silo to reduce dust concentration and dust storm; set up a hydraulic screeding device at the bottom of the silo to prevent material from bridging and ensure stable feeding of the pellet machine.
Process disadvantages: Due to the shortage of raw materials, it is difficult to increase the production capacity.
Note: This process requires that the moisture content of the raw material is 10%-15%, and if the moisture is higher than this, a dryer needs to be used for drying.
How to build a small and medium biomass pellet plant
- Look for raw materials that can be directly made into pellets, such as dry sawdust, rice husks, peanut shells, mushroom residues, bagasse and other biomass powders;
- After the raw materials are determined, it is necessary to determine the workshop. The construction or search of the workshop is generally close to the raw materials or a place with convenient transportation. It is the best to have both.
- Transformers, the biomass granulation industry consumes a lot of electricity. After determining the production capacity, choose the transformer that matches the production capacity according to the equipment power provided by the equipment manufacturer.
- Before purchasing equipment, you must first understand the product quality of the equipment manufacturer. It is often difficult to distinguish the quality of the product in the network environment. You must visit the manufacturer on the spot, and don’t be fooled by the low price. The centrifugal high-efficiency pellet machine is the invention patent of our company, and it has now been upgraded to the 8th generation. The strong technical strength of Yulong Machinery will escort your pellets.
- For equipment installation and debugging, our company will send technicians to guide the installation and debugging training for free.