Straw for Pellets fuel production03/30/2022
Bamboo pellet making03/31/2022
The role and classification of activated carbon pelletsPellets activated carbon is divided into stereotyped and unshaped pellets. Mainly use coconut shell, nut shell and coal as raw materials, which are refined through a series of production processes. Products are widely used in drinking water, industrial water, brewing, waste gas treatment, decolorization, desiccant, gas purification and other fields. Granular activated carbon is made of high-quality anthracite as raw material and refined and processed by advanced technology. It has developed pore structure, good adsorption performance, high mechanical strength, easy repeated regeneration, and low cost. It is used for purification of toxic gases, waste gas treatment, Purification of industrial and domestic water, solvent recovery, etc.
According to the external shape, it is usually divided into powdered activated carbon, irregular granular activated carbon and columnar granular activated carbon. Most of the powdered activated carbons are wood activated carbons, which have failed to meet the usage standards of some industries due to the problems that the filter surface is easy to block and the powder is difficult to separate. Irregular granular activated carbon has a certain shape, high mechanical strength, less dust pollution, and has advantages in the process of preparation, storage and use. The columnar granular activated carbon particles can make up for the problems of powder activated carbon particles, which are easy to block and difficult to separate powder due to the existence of the filter surface. It also has the advantages of high mechanical strength and less dust pollution. It is easy to meet the special requirements of different industries.
Columnar activated carbon product introduction
Appearance:gray-black, cylindrical, odorless.
Features:Wooden columnar activated carbon is made of high-quality sawdust, coconut shell, etc. as raw materials, and is made by crushing, mixing, extrusion, molding, drying, carbonization and activation.
Advancement:Due to the use of high-quality sawdust and coconut shells as raw materials, the columnar activated carbon produced has lower ash content, less impurities and gas-phase adsorption value than traditional coal-based columnar carbon. The pore size distribution of the product is reasonable, and it can achieve huge adsorption and desorption, thereby greatly improving the service life of the product (average 2-3 years), which is 1.4 times that of ordinary coal-based carbon.
Originality:The wooden columnar activated carbon adopts the proprietary technology of non-bonded shaped activated carbon. Change the traditional method of forming with traditional binders such as coal tar and starch. It does not contain binder components, and it depends entirely on the affinity between carbon molecules and the special properties of the raw materials themselves. Made with scientific formula, it can effectively avoid clogging of carbon pores and give full play to the adsorption function of rich and developed carbon pores.
Applicability:①, gas phase adsorption ②, organic solvent recovery (benzene gas toluene, xylene, acetone recovery in the acetate fiber industry) ③, impurities and harmful gas removal, waste gas recovery ④, oil refinery, gas station, oil depot excess gasoline recycling.
1： The service life is 4-5 times that of ordinary coal-based activated carbon.
2： High adsorption and desorption, thus greatly improving the recovery rate of the solvent.
3.：High strength and low ash content, reasonable pore size distribution.
4：Cost-effective, suitable for organic gas recycling in this place.
5： High ignition point, safe to use.
Reference Pellet Production Line Process
- Waste wood with a moisture content of about 10%-15%, furniture factory scraps as biomass pellets
- Material moisture is more than 15%; dryer + pellet machine + cooling + packaging + finished product warehouse; output more than 3 tons per hour
The production process of demolition materials, board skins, waste building templates, and wooden pallets as pelletsThe moisture content of the material is 10%-15%; crushing, pelleting, cooling, packaging; more than 3 tons per hour
The production process of activated carbon granulesPelleting - conveying - cooling - storage - packaging
The pulverized coal enters the buffer silo through the screw conveyor, and then enters the mixing mixer after being measured by the volumetric closed quantitative feeder.
Coal powder, coal tar and water are mixed uniformly in the mixer according to a certain proportion, and then enter the activated carbon granulator for granulation and molding.
The formed columnar activated carbon granules are sent to the dryer through the belt conveyor, and sent to the cooler through the skirt belt conveyor. After cooling, they can be sent to the buffer silo for packaging.
Biomass pellet production line case
- The customer's raw material is rice husk, and output is 4.5-6t/h. YULONG XGJ series pellet mill can process all kinds of materials well, no matter what your materials are, sawdust, peanut husk, rice husk, straw, bamboo, palm, bagasse, activated carbon, sludge, etc., can be well pressed into biomass pellets.
- This is a complete Caragana Korshinskii Pellet Production Line with an hourly yield of 5-8 tons. Customers use Caragana Korshinskii as raw material to produce biomass pellets.
Notes in Pellet Processing:
- Before the worker gets on the machine, the operator must read the instruction manual carefully to understand the various technological processes of the equipment.
- In the production process, strictly follow the procedures and operation sequence, and carry out the installation operation as required.
- The main equipment needs to be installed and fixed on a flat concrete floor and fixed with screws.
- Smoking and open flames are strictly prohibited at the production site.
- After each boot, it needs to be idle first. After the equipment runs normally without abnormality, the material can be fed evenly.
- It is strictly forbidden to add hard impurities such as stones and metals into the feeding device. In order to avoid damage to the granulation chamber, iron should be removed before granulation.
- It will be dangerous, if the material is moved by hand or other tools during the operation of the equipment.
- If abnormal noise occurs during the production process, the power supply should be cut off immediately. After checking and handling the abnormal situation, the production can continue.
- The feeding must be stopped first, and then the machine should be shut down. After the raw materials of the feeding system are processed, the power supply should be cut off.