A Complete Guide to Understand the Working & Application of Pellet Mill12/06/2022
Are Wood Pellet Machines Environment Friendly? We Look at Some Key Factors12/26/2022
The process of manufacturing rice husk pellets uses a machine. Due to their uniform size, which makes them easy to handle and feed while also lowering storage and shipping costs, pellets are increasingly being used in the generation of energy from biomass.
The characteristics of the raw materials as well as the process factors used in the rice husk pellet machine and pellet plant determine the quality of the rice husk pellets. By customizing the procedure to the raw material being pelletized by the rice husk pellet machine, quality criteria may be changed.
Agricultural biomass, which is periodically grown and harvested and has a significant energy potential, has to be developed into pellets, especially in rural regions. This is in contrast to wood pellets made from forestry residues, which already have successfully established technologies and markets. One of them is rice husk, which is a typical agricultural waste.
Uses of Rice Husk Pellets Produced By a Rice Husk Pellet Machine:
- In the power plant’s fuel.
- as a bolster (material for fermented mattress).
- active carbon formation
- silicon dioxide and its compound’s source.
- for use as a source of fuel.
Benefits of Using Rice Husk Made by a Machine That Pellets Rice Husk As a Fuel Source
- High value for heating. The market price of the shaped rice husk pellets, which have a heating value of 3500–4000 kcal/kg and a density of (1.0–1.3) t/m3, is 750 RMB a ton.
- More raw materials are available, and the price is comparatively inexpensive.
- The manufacturing process may be completed with just a single rice husk pellet machine and pelletizing line, which can reduce the equipment investment. Crushing and drying are not required steps in the processing.
- For a machine that produces one ton of rice husk pellets, less than 60 degrees of electricity are used in manufacturing.
- The absence of smoke during processing is beneficial to the environment.
- It is easy to carry and reserve.
Technical Specifications of Rice Husk Pellet Machine
- This rice husk pellet mill has a sophisticated, dependable motorized gear-driving mechanism.
- This rice shell pellet mill uses high-quality parts that have a reliable performance, a long lifespan, and a low noise level.
- This rice husk pellet producing machine uses high-quality SKF bearings in its whole transmission system (including the motor) to provide an effective, stable, and quiet transmission.
- This rice husk pellet mill comes with a cutter, ring die, and full single layer stainless steel feeder.
- This rice husk pelletizing machine utilizes German gun drill and vacuum furnace heat manufacturing procedure in ring die manufacture to guarantee the pellets are smooth and of excellent quality.
The proper moisture level of raw materials varies depending on the different biomass raw materials, pellet machines, Feed Pellet Mill supplier and manufacturing methods, used to make biomass pellets. Additionally, elements like energy usage and production costs need to be properly taken into account. Common raw materials typically have a moisture content of 11% to 18%.