The research and development of Bioenergy Technology has become one of the major hot topics, and has attracted the attention of governments and scientists around the world. Many countries have formulated corresponding development and research plans, such as Japan’s Sunshine Plan, India’s Green Energy Project, and the United States’ Energy Farm, among which the development and utilization of Bioenergy occupies a considerable share.
Biomass Pellet Fuel is essentially the direct combustion of biomass energy, which is the processing and utilization of biomass. The direct combustion method can be divided into four types: stove combustion, boiler combustion, garbage combustion and solid fuel combustion. Among them, solid fuel combustion is a newly promoted technology. It solidifies biomass and then uses traditional coal-fired equipment to burn it. Its advantage is to make full use of biomass energy to replace coal, reduce CO2 and SO2 emissions, is conducive to environmental protection and control of greenhouse gas emissions, slow down climate deterioration, and reduce the occurrence of natural disasters.
1. Biomass pellet fuel has a large calorific value, the calorific value is about 3900-4800 kcal/kg, and the calorific value after carbonization is as high as 7000-8000 kcal/kg.
2. Biomass pellet fuel has high purity and does not contain other impurities that do not generate heat. Its carbon content is 75-85%, ash content is 3-6%, water content is 1-3%, and it does not contain coal gangue, stones, etc. Impurities that do not generate heat but consume heat will directly reduce costs for enterprises.
3. Biomass pellet fuel does not contain sulfur and phosphorus, and does not corrode the boiler, which can prolong the service life of the boiler, and the enterprise will benefit a lot.
4. Since biomass pellet fuel does not contain sulfur and phosphorus, it does not produce sulfur dioxide and phosphorus pentoxide during combustion, so it will not cause acid rain, pollute the atmosphere, and pollute the environment.
5. Biomass pellet fuel is clean and hygienic, easy to feed, reduces the labor intensity of workers, greatly improves the labor environment, and enterprises will reduce the cost of labor.
6. There is very little ash after the biomass pellet fuel is burned, which greatly reduces the site for stacking coal slag and reduces the cost of slag removal.
7. The ashes after burning biomass pellet fuel are high-grade organic potash fertilizers, which can be recycled to generate profits.
8. Because the shape is granule, the volume is compressed, the storage space is saved, and the transportation is also convenient, which reduces the transportation cost.
9. High combustion efficiency, easy to burn out, and less carbon residue. Compared with coal, it has high volatile content and low ignition point, which is easy to ignite; the density is increased, the energy density is large, and the combustion duration is greatly increased, which can be directly applied to coal-fired boilers.
10. When the biomass pellets are burned, the content of harmful gas is extremely low, and the harmful gas emitted is less, which has environmental protection benefits. And the ash after burning can also be used directly as potash fertilizer, which saves money.
Crushing: use YULONG Wood Crusher to coarse powder wood boards, wood blocks, edge bark, branches, tree branches, tree trunks, building templates, or other raw materials;
Drying: The wood shreds are dried by the drum rotary dryer, and the drying rate is reduced to 10%-15%;
Fine powder: the material is further crushed by a high-efficiency crusher to meet the granulation requirements;
Granulation: According to different output, one or more YULONG Centrifugal High-Efficiency Pellet Mill can be equipped for granulation;
Cooling: The temperature of the pellets from the pellet machine is above 90 degrees and needs to be cooled before they can be packaged;
Packing: It can be equipped with ton bag scale and granule packing scale.